ugly truth

Marisa : Do you realize that's only two options for our future together? It's either we break up or we get marry?
Josh : Never really thought about that.
Marisa : Think we're get marry?
Josh : Oh, geez that's a little question?
Marisa : :|
Josh : Why? You wanna get marry with me?
Marisa : I don't know rite now.
Josh : Me neither.
Marisa : Do you wanna break up with me?
Josh : Of course not.
Marisa : That's gonna be one of the another.
Josh : ..
Marisa : What do you think will happen if we don't end up together? Will we hate each other? Do we keep in touch?
Josh : I think if life separates us or we're in totally different places, what was I remember when my past alive is about us. And I will be thankful for that, and I hope that wherever you are you will be thankful too. I think that's the best that we can ensure.

(a couple in "Strangers, Again" video on Youtube)




I hate this part, but it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

terima kasih dan maaf